VCR: Runway Belongs to Everyone



Runway


Made for the graduation show of the fashion design &engineering major in Donghua University

Inspired by a fashion show which use the Three-dimensional holographic images of Kate Moss  hosted by Alexander  Mcqueen , I started to realize my interst to application of new media in fashion show and prize award ceremony. After being an assistant of a ceremony director, my deen ask me to produce the VCR for this year's graduation show.


Theme of the show is golden times, and this is the last show for the graduating designers in school. But I think this show is also the very beginning of their career development. Tough I had to produce this video by the rule of the instution, I still gave it my own tought that runway belonged to everyone who had faith and love for fashion.




Software: After Effect; Photoshop; Maya; Audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment